The following value statements are our guiding principles in what we do and how we act every day:
- Trust is the foundation for our future. Building and maintaining trust is the key to developing strong relationships. To gain this trust, we act according to the highest standards of conduct, foster open and honest communications, and treat others with dignity, respect and fairness. We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of others, to be socially and environmentally responsible, and to encourage diversity.
- Delivering on our commitments is essential to our credibility. Positive results that exceed expectations generate credibility with customers, shareholders and all of our constituencies. We create action plans, take ownership of those plans and act on them with accountability, decisiveness and velocity. We understand our customers’ goals as well as our corporate goals, and we achieve those goals by thinking globally and acting locally.
- Customer-centric thinking is the path to growth and success. Our priorities and activities are aligned with the needs of our customers, both external and internal. We listen to our customers’ concerns, anticipate their needs, and respond promptly and effectively. We encourage innovation and creativity among all of our employees, and we ensure that we have a complete understanding of what is required to support our customers.
- Continuous improvement sustains operational excellence. We constantly look for ways to improve. Our systems are designed to support continuous improvement by measuring progress and allowing us to make necessary adjustments. We champion positive change, flexibility and adaptability, and we encourage our employees to suggest improvements, take prudent risks and constructively challenge the status quo.
- A winning attitude will accelerate our success. We exhibit contagious energy, enthusiasm and commitment to winning every day. We listen to others’ concerns, remove barriers to success and assist others in problem solving, while respecting and incorporating other people’s ideas, encouraging teamwork and recognizing that everyone has a role in contributing to our results.
Return to Main Careers Page