Ferro Supplier Hotline
Ferro expects the actions of its directors, officers and employees to be consistent with its Code of Business Conduct.
Ferro has implemented a global supplier hotline as part of our continuing efforts to assure compliance with the Corporation’s legal and ethical policies. This is a confidential service available for use by any supplier who has reason to believe a member of Ferro Corporation is in violation of Ferro’s Code of Business Conduct.
We ask that concerns over daily transactional issues such as deliveries, payments or other related items be addressed with an assigned Ferro contact.
The hotline service is intended to encourage supplier reports of possible violations of policy and other misconduct, including areas of legal violation such as:
- Antitrust and competition laws;
- The US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- International boycotts regulations;
- Export controls;
- Insider trading restrictions;
- Financial reporting rules; and
- Health, safety, and environmental laws.
The hotline service also allows suppliers to raise issues involving personal conduct by Ferro employees, including:
- Conflicts of interest;
- Gifts, favors, entertainment, and other payments;
- Confidential information;
- Political contributions;
- Employee discrimination; and
- Sexual harassment.
If you wish to raise an issue through this hotline service:
You may submit a report in an anonymous way without providing your name. However, we strongly encourage you to identify yourself and to provide as much detail as possible regarding your allegation.