Organic Colors for Low Temperature Decals
Until now, the use of organic colors was limited to interior applications. Ferro has succeeded in developing a totally new color series that can also be used on exterior surfaces. These low-temperature decals can be applied on almost all substrates. The choice of the protective coating allows the curing on heat resistant substrates at 160 to 200°C as well as curing on temperature sensitive substrates at room temperature.
Advantages of the Xpression Series include:
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- Can be used on nearly all substrates, even temperature-sensitive ones
- Wide variety of colors
- Excellent miscibility within the series
- Easy color matching with Ferro color management system Xpression Matchbox
- Hard surface
- Very good light fastness
- Alkali and acid resistance
- Dishwasher resistance
- Solvent resistance
- Very low yellowing
- Long-term temperature stability up to 110°C
- Flexible decals perfectly adapt to the objects
- Fine prints possible, complete covering of background not necessary
- Lead- and cadmium-free, no formaldehyde or phthalates
- Heavy-metal-free, according to DIN EN 71-3 (safety of children's toys)
All colors can be mixed with one another to enable the printer to achieve a wide color spectrum. For fast and efficient color matching, a color management system is available. To receive the Ferro Matchbox color management software, please complete our Web Inquiry Form.
Xpression replaces our former organic series NT/LT. We will have brochures available soon to help make the transition to Xpression organic colors from LT and NT colors as easy and comfortable as possible.
If you need further specific technical help please contact us using our Web Inquiry Form.