Ferro Electronic Materials develops, manufactures and markets high-purity powders, pastes, and tapes for many electronic applications, including:
- Polishing materials for surfacing glass and plastic parts
- Hybrid microelectronics
- Multilayer ceramic capacitors
- Specialty glasses
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization
- Electronic packaging
- Process Temperature Control Rings
- Component terminations
- Display materials
- Semiconductor Passivation
- Sealing Glasses
- Surge Protection
Our products are manufactured at facilities in Hanau, Germany; Haverhill, United Kingdom; Tsukuba, Japan; South Plainfield, New Jersey; Penn Yan, New York; Cleveland, Ohio; and Vista, California. Sales offices are located throughout the world.
Thank you for visiting our Web site. The following information will assist you in finding information about our products:
- By using the Products and Markets section you can determine which powders and pastes are offered for your application. In most cases, the listed product numbers are hyperlinked directly to the product data sheet for each material.
- Learn more about our group and the markets we serve by navigating through Interesting Links.
- Send an inquiry to us via e-mail by clicking on Contacts and Information Request.