Ferro is a global supplier of superior quality additive solutions for the polymer industry. Ferro is dedicated to safety and the protection of the environment. Our objective is to increase the economic benefits we provide for our customers through the use of technology and service excellence.
We provide technical solutions for PVC, polyolefin, urethanes, ABS, polystyrene, and rubber products.
Markets we serve include:
Ferro's family of products include these trademarks:
- Adhesives, Caulks and Sealants
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Antimicrobials & Biostabilizers
- Color Concentrates and Compounding
- Coatings, Inks & Dyes
- Drilling Muds
- Foundry & Powdered Metal
- Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals & Food Additives
- Resilient Flooring
- Wire & Cable
Many of our additive products are custom-formulated for specific applications and may not be included on our site, please inquire.
- Therm-Chek® PVC heat stabilizers
- Santicizer® aromatic-, polyester- and phosphorus-based plasticizers
- Plas-Chek® soybean-based plasticizers
- Cata-Chek® catalysts used in urethane elastomer, foam and silicone
- Micro-Chek® heavy metal-free biocides
- Petrac® waxes and lubricants
- Synpro® lubricants
- UV-Chek® light stabilizers, hindered amines and nickel quenchers
- Rylex® cure accelerators