Ferro markets benzyl phthalates into the European market and benzoate ester and polyadipate ester plasticizers worldwide.
- Benzyl Phthalates – Highly solvating plasticizers particularly suited for polyurethane, polysulfide, acrylics and PVC. Applications include insulating glass sealants, acoustic car sealants, and vinyl products.
- Dibenzoates – Highly solvating plasticizers with an outstanding toxicology profile, used in similar applications as benzyl phthalates.
- Polyadipates – Highly permanent plasticizers resistant to harsh chemical and thermal environments.
Production is done in facilities located in Antwerp, Belgium (photo, right), and our application laboratory and business operations staff are in Mont-Saint-Guilbert, Belgium
Markets We Serve:
- PVC flooring, coated textiles, cinema screens, films, synthetic leathers
- Insulative glass sealants
- Automotive sealants
- Building sealants
- Adhesives, glues, caulks
- Coatings, inks, dyes, paints
- Wire and cable
- Color concentrates, pigments, dispersions
- Rubber products
- Vinyl Nitrile
Submit an Inquiry
Ferro sold its North America Polymer Additives business in December 2014.
For information, call 1-800-321-9942.