USE OF THE SITE
By visiting or otherwise using, the Site:
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States or any other applicable law.
- If you are using the Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to do so.
- You agree that if you provide information about yourself when requesting information from Ferro, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Site's registration form.
You agree to abide by the following rules for use of the Site.
- You may not use the Site in such a manner as to violate any applicable law.
- You may not use the Site or any hardware, software, or equipment of Ferro for the purposes of destroying, disrupting or interrupting any software, hardware or any part of the Internet, with respect to Ferro or any other party, including denial of service attacks, imposition of an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure, or virus dissemination.
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of Ferro.
We reserve the right to modify any features of the Site at any time without advance notice.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information we provide on the Site will be accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of any material that is found on, in connection with, or posted to our Site. Further, Ferro, although it may choose to do so, is under no obligation to record or retain any of the material on or associated with the Site, regardless of any requests to do so.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. Ferro has no control over, and accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such link does not constitute an endorsement of, or any representation regarding, the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, or its owner’s products or services.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Ferro through any suggestion or feedback web pages, via email, or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Ferro is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Ferro shall be entitled to use or disclose (or not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Ferro may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Ferro in connection with the Contributions under any circumstances.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FERRO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. FERRO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (B) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of Ferro, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. Ferro assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other site to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.