RECAP: CHINACOAT 2019
Shanghai – China
CHINACOAT 2019, was held in Shanghai, China, on November 18-20 and successfully continued its 23-year tradition of being an international connecting point between manufacturers and suppliers in the coatings industry and the Chinese and Asian markets. This year ChinaCoat reached an historic attendance record, with a total of 35,540 trade visitors from 91 countries/regions, and 1,291 exhibitors from 31 countries/regions.
- Increased service life due to less thermal stress on the plastic parts
- Reduced air conditioning and energy consumption
- Increased comfort
- Increased Health and Safety
- Increased protection against thermal degradation of goods packaged with "cool" plastics
- Ability to recycling black parts to create economical value and reduced waste disposal
Ferro’s Eco-Lysopac hybrid pigments which are specially formulated to provide a one-product solution for lead chromate pigment replacement, were received a lot of interest by our visitors. Our hybrid pigments are one-pigment solution for a specified shade and can bridge the gap between priced and performance without neglecting environmental considerations.
VIEW FERRO PIGMENT PRODUCTS
Our functional pigments designed for highly specialized applications that enhance...