KRYSTAL CERAMIC TILE COATINGS
Ferro’s KRYSTAL ceramic tile coatings are available in bright, glossy and matt finishes that offer high transparence and high brightness. Easy to apply, KRYSTAL is recommended for large slab production runs for sizes up to 160cm x 320 cm.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
A very small grain size makes KRYSTAL suitable for all nozzle sizes, even the smallest ones. KRYSTAL’s adaptability to all color palettes spans the black and white marble ranges, making it the perfect material to replicate a marble look in ceramics, especially for the dark shades due to a unique property of developing ink colors and high transparency after the final treatment.
KRYSTAL is suitable for use on both dark and light colors, and depending on the finishing requirements, the applied thickness is changeable without creating problems during production.
KRYSTAL CRUSHED FRITS ADVANTAGES
- Imparts high reflection, high brightness and high transparency level attained after firing
- High smoothness before and after polishing
- Ability to enhance colors
- Acid attack resistance
- Imparts high clearness and compactness levels
- Provides a greater impact with matt polishing, compared with other materials
- Easy application for surface flatness
KRYSTAL PRODUCT PROPERTIES
A perfect combination between glitter and traditional KRYSTAL. Designed to create a luxury finish, especially in the dark shade, the glitter flecks stay suspended, creating a very deep effect with a unique brightness.
Bright KRYSTAL is applied via a wet application and is used for large modern ceramic tiles, as decoration material.
- High transparency
- Chemical “GLA” acid attack
- Own glossy property of 96
- Suggested finishing treatment: glossy full polish
- High transparency
- Chemical “A” acid attack
- Chemical "A/B" basic attack
- Suggested finishing treatment: Matt full polish
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Applications Technology Support
We work closely with our customers to co-innovate and develop customized high-performing custom formulations based on individual application requirements.