PRODUCTS & SERVICESView All Products & Services
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
731 SERIES LEAD-FREE METALLIC ONGLAZE COLORS (CHINA)
Ferro’s 731 color series offers lead-free and cadmium-free metallic onglaze colors designed for the decoration of porcelain, bone china, vitreous china and earthenware.
Colors in the 731 Series have excellent processing properties in all conventional decorating methods including direct and indirect screen printing, and hand painting/brush application.
Ferro also offers a full range of suitable media and cover coats designed for use with all standard decorating methods.
LEAD-FREE COLORS FOR BETTER DESIGNS
Colors in the 731 Series are controlled lead-free and Cadmium-free with controls in place to maintain upper limits of 600 ppm lead and 100 ppm cadmium.
Ferro maintains and manages the heavy metal limit through careful monitoring of raw materials combined with accurate processing and continuous precise quality control.
731 Series colors are intermixable, providing a large palette of tones if mixed with 781 series colors.
Testing is recommended under individual conditions before batch printing.
731 METALLIC ONGLAZE COLOR SERIES ADVANTAGES
- All colors in the 731 Series meet the limits for heavy metal release in accordance with California Prop. 65 if fired correctly
- Delivery of maximum possible color intensity even with thin color deposits
- Allows for low color consumption by using fine screens (e.g. for fine lines)
- Improved flexibility in decoration designs with a wider color space
- New color shades for a multitude of design options
- Excellent processing characteristics
- One complete color range that is compatible across varying substrates and firing conditions results in economic and logistic advantages
731 SERIES METALLIC ONGLAZE COLORS
|137311||Light gold yellow|
|137314||Intensive gold yellow|
731 SERIES LEAD-FREE METALLIC ONGLAZE COLORS PRODUCT INFORMATION
Ferro 731 Series Lead-Free Onglaze Metallic Colors Product Data
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as desired gloss and finish. Our rigorous testing ensures the firing stability of mixed shades as well as mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise.
All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.