PRODUCTS & SERVICESView All Products & Services
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
741 SERIES LEAD-FREE INGLAZE COLORS (CHINA)
Ferro’s 741 color series offers high temperature fast firing lead-free colors designed for the decoration of porcelain, bone china, vitreous china, stoneware and earthenware.
Ceramic decorating colors in the 741 Series have excellent processing properties in all conventional decorating methods including direct and indirect screen printing, spraying, machine lining and banding, and brush application.
Ferro also offers a full range of suitable media and covercoats designed for use with all standard decorating methods.
LEAD-FREE CERAMIC DECORATING COLORS FOR BETTER DESIGNS
Colors in the 741 Series for inglaze decoration are lead-free with controls in place to maintain upper limits of 600 ppm lead and 100 ppm cadmium with the following exceptions:
- Lead-containing colors: 127414, 127415
- Cadmium-containing colors: 137412, 137413, 177411 ,177413, 177414H
It is recommended that 741 Series colors are applied on lead and cadmium-free glazes to prevent unleaded colors from being contaminated due to some chemical reactions.
Ferro maintains and manages the heavy metal limit through careful monitoring of raw materials combined with accurate processing and continuous precise quality control.
All 741 series colors are intermixable, however, it is recommended to test the color stability under individual conditions before batch printing.
741 SERIES INGLAZE COLORS ADVANTAGES
- All colors in the 741 Series meet the limits for heavy metal release in accordance with QB/T 2455-2011, California Prop. 65 and FDA requirements if fired correctly
- Delivery of maximum possible color intensity even with thin color deposits
- Allows for low color consumption by using fine screens (e.g. for fine lines)
- Improved flexibility in decoration designs with a wider color space
- New color shades for a multitude of design options
- Excellent processing characteristics
- Multi-purpose ability of mixing or overprinting with different fluxes enables a wider application range than any other color series so far on the market
- One complete color range that is compatible across varying substrates and firing conditions results in economic and logistic advantages
741 SERIES INGLAZE COLORS
|127414* Lead-containing||Cobalt Blue|
|137412* Cadmium-containing||Cadmium Yellow|
|107413||High Temperature Flux|
|127415 * Lead-containing||Cobalt Blue|
|177411* Cadmium-containing||Orange Red|
|177414H* Cadmium-containing||Dark Red|
|107411||Low Temperature Flux|
741 SERIES LEAD-FREE INGLAZE COLORS PRODUCT INFORMATION
Ferro 741 Series Lead-Free Inglaze Colors Product Data
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as desired gloss and finish. Our rigorous testing ensures the firing stability of mixed shades as well as mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise. All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.