781 SERIES LEAD-FREE ONGLAZE COLORS (CHINA)
Ferro’s 781 color series offers the latest generation of lead-free onglaze colors designed for the decoration of porcelain, bone china, vitreous china and earthenware.
The 781 series of ceramic decorating colors have excellent processing properties in all conventional decorating methods including direct and indirect screen printing, spraying, machine lining and banding, and brush application.
Ferro also offers a full range of suitable media and cover coats designed for use with all standard decorating methods.
781 ONGLAZE COLOR SERIES ADVANTAGES
- All colors in the 781 series meet QB/T 2455-2011 China industrial standard on Ceramic Colors
- All colors in the 781 series except cadmium-containing colors, meet the limits for heavy metal release in accordance with California Prop. 65 and FDA requirements under proper conditions.
- Cadmium containing colors meet the cadmium release limits of California Prop. 65 and FDA requirements are dependent of the decoration area
- Delivery of maximum possible color intensity even with thin color deposits
- Allows for low color consumption by using fine screens (e.g. for fine lines)
- Improved flexibility in decoration designs with a wider color space
- New color shades for a multitude of design options
- Excellent processing characteristics
- Multi-purpose ability to mix or overprint with different fluxes enables a wider application range than any other color series so far on the market
- One complete color range that is compatible across varying substrates and firing conditions results in economic and logistic advantages
Colors in the 781 Series for onglaze decoration are lead-free and cadmium-free with controls in place to maintain upper limits of 600 ppm lead and 100 ppm cadmium.
The supplementary cadmium colors are lead-free.
Ferro maintains and manages the heavy metal limit through careful monitoring of raw materials combined with accurate processing and continuous precise quality control.
781 Series colors are intermixable with the exception of 127815, 177815, and the cadmium-containing colors. Cadmium colors can only be mixed with one another.
Testing is recommended under individual conditions before batch printing.
781 SERIES LEAD-FREE ONGLAZE COLORS
|117814* Cadmium-containing||Christmas Green||363C|
|137814* Cadmium-containing||Cadmium Yellow||116C|
|137815* Cadmium-containing||Cadmium Yellow||115C|
|177811* Cadmium-containing||Orange Red||021C|
|177812* Cadmium-containing||Light Red||172C|
|177814* Cadmium-containing||Intensive Red||7427C|
|177816* Cadmium-containing||Light Red||172C|
|197813||High Opaque White|
The referenced Pantone® code is only a guideline for the color shade
Pantone® is a registered trademark of Pantone Inc.
Additional colors to our standard color range are also available on demand.
Please use the product inquiry form to request complete custom color matching from our technical service team.
For four-color printing, we recommend the following 781 colors.
The printing sequence can be adjusted according to different conditions:
|1||Cyan||127812 or 127811|
|3||Magenta||777815 or 777813|
781 SERIES LEAD-FREE ONGLAZE COLORS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as desired gloss and finish. Our rigorous testing ensures the firing stability of mixed shades as well as mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise. All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.