Indirect Screen Printing for Ceramic Decals-General information
Ferro’s general information guide for ceramic decals is focused on the indirect screen printing process in applying ceramic decals.
Ferro Indirect Screen Printing Media and Covercoats for Ceramic Decals-General Information Guide
- Composition of Ceramic Decals
Includes ceramic colors, printing media for pasting these colors, and covercoats which are used to overprint the decorative decals and thus turn them into a ceramic decal.
- Printing Paste Production including pasting ratios and paste viscosity, specific gravity, dispersibility, NVP (minimal amount of medium to use) and firing defects to avoid
- Printing Paste Processing (Printing) including ceramic decal drying, production run-on consistency and overprinting
- Printing Covercoats on Decorative Decals including covercoat rheology, covercoat printing temperatures, solubility, and drying parameters
- Storage guidelines of finished decals
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro takes great pride in our reputation for providing global customers with superior technical service and manufacturing support. Our highly skilled technical professionals offer combined decades of experience and extensive laboratory technology resources enables us to provide outstanding customer support.
We pay the highest attention to the quality of raw materials used in our manufacturing process through continuous monitoring and testing. All of our screen printing media and covercoats are formulated and processed to be REACH compliant.