A6M-E LTCC Material Systems for High-Frequency Applications
Ferro’s lead-free and cadmium-free A6M-E LTCC material system is designed for maximum performance in high-frequency modules and devices up to 110 GHz.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
Our A6M-E LTCC system is used widely in high-frequency and high-reliability applications, including aerospace, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and telecommunications.
Ferro offers a complete set of highly engineered thick-film metallization systems specifically designed to be compatible with A6M-E tape.
A6M-E dielectric tape is available in standard tape thicknesses of 2, 5, and 10 mil in roll and blank forms.
FERRO A6M-E LTCC SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Stable dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- Lowest loss LTCC product available in the market
- Superior performance where weight, size, reliability, signal integrity, attenuation, and ability to withstand intense environments are critical to circuit design
- Improved handling, lamination, and green cutting properties while maintaining the same properties and performance of Ferro’s high-performance A6M LTCC tape
- Vertical integration of precious metal powder technology and manufacturing allows for complete supply chain control
- Many material options for conductors and systems allows for flexibility in LTCC formulations based on performance needs
- Dedicated tape engineering and manufacturing resources
- In-field technical support
- LTCC systems can be fired in box or belt furnaces with excellent post-fire stability.
- The A6M-E system and its associated thick-film pastes are formulated and processed to be RoHS and REACH compliant.
A6M-E TAPE MATERIALS PRODUCT INFORMATION
Co-Fireable Conductor Systems Product Data
A6M-E LTCC Ag Conductor System
A6M-E Co-Fireable Resistor Series
A6M-E Dielectric Paste
Post-Fireable Conductor Series
TYPICAL HIGH-FREQUENCY LTCC END-USE APPLICATIONS
transmission lines for mm-wave applications
VCO, balanced LNA, miniaturized RF filters and
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro has over 20 years of history in providing high reliability LTCC products formulated specifically for high- frequency applications.
Our close collaboration with standards organizations enables our in-house experts the ability to provide customers with extensive on-site technical service and support in the processing and manufacturing of LTCC and metallization systems.