L8 LTCC Material Systems for Low-Mid Frequency Applications
Ferro’s lead-free and cadmium-free L8 LTCC materials system is designed for maximum performance in low- to mid-frequency modules and devices beyond 40 GHz.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
Our L8 LTCC material system can be used in a variety of low-mid frequency and high reliability applications including automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, medical, and other low- to mid-frequency applications.
Ferro offers a complete set of highly engineered thick-film metallization systems specifically designed to be compatible with L8 tape.
L8 dielectric tape is available in standard tape thicknesses of 2, 5, and 10 mil in roll and blank forms.
FERRO L8 LTCC SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Stable dielectric constant up to 40 GHz
- Exhibits one of the lowest dissipation factors in a glass-ceramic formulation
- Provides superior performance where weight, size, reliability, signal integrity, attenuation, and ability to withstand intense environments are critical to circuit design
- Especially suited for low- to mid-frequency applications at reduced costs
- Provides excellent handling, lamination, and green cutting properties
- Many material options for conductors and systems allows for flexibility in LTCC formulations based on performance needs
- Dedicated tape engineering and manufacturing resources
- In-field technical support
- Provides a wide processing window utilizing both continuous and batch firing furnaces
- The L8 LTCC system and its associated thick-film pastes are formulated and processed to be RoHS and REACH compliant
L8 TAPE MATERIALS PRODUCT INFORMATION
Co-Fireable Conductor Systems Product Data
L8 LTCC Co-Fireable Resistor Series
L8 LTCC Dielectric Paste
Post-Fireable Conductor Series
LOW-MID FREQUENCY LTCC APPLICATIONS
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro has over 20 years of history in providing high reliability LTCC products formulated specifically for high frequency applications.
Our close collaboration with standards organizations enables our in-house experts the ability to provide customers with extensive on-site technical service and support in the processing and manufacturing of LTCC and metallization systems.