Electrode Pastes for Ceramic Chip Components
Ferro offers a broad selection of silver and silver/palladium conductor pastes and termination pastes for disc varistor devices, ferrite conductor devices, piezoelectric devices and thermistor device applications.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
ELECTRODE PASTES FOR DISC VARISTOR DEVICES
Ferro offers thick film conductors for varistor disc devices. Our Ag conductor pastes are suitable for varistors, varistor discs and plates, as well as NTC thermistors.
SILVER PASTES FOR FERRITE INDUCTOR DEVICES
Ferro offers 100% Ag conductor pastes suitable for the following various ferrite inductor device applications:
- Ag Paste for inhibiting solvent attack in thin tape
- Ag Paste for general inductor printing
- Ag Paste for color contrast paste used in vision alignment
- Ag via fill paste
- Ag Paste for inductor terminals
CONDUCTOR PASTES FOR LEAD-FREE PZT PIEZOELECTRIC DEVICES
Ferro offers 100% Ag conductor pastes suitable for the following various PZT applications:
- PZT and alumina
- PZT stacks
- Base metallization for PZT stacks
- PZT components
INNER ELECTRODE CONDUCTOR PASTES FOR LEAD-FREE PZT PIEZOELECTRIC DEVICES (1000 - 1140°C)
- 80Ag/20Pd for multi-layer lead relaxor dielectrics and PZT devices
- 75Ag/25Pd for multi-layer lead relaxor dielectrics and PZT devices
- 70Ag/30Pd for multi-layer and lead relaxor dielectrics and PZT devices
CONDUCTOR PASTES FOR THERMISTORS
- Ag-B-Zn paste for PTC barrier-free contacts
- Ag-Zn paste for PTC barrier-free contacts
- Ag paste for PTC cover paste on ohmic contacts; NTC, ohmic contacts for PTC discs, NTC thermistors and varistors
We also offer 100% Platable Ag Termination Pastes for thermistor terminals.Ferro’s silver (Ag) conductor pastes and Ag-based conductor pastes are formulated to be Pb/Cd free and processed to be RoHS compliant.
ELECTRODE PASTES FOR NON-MLCC APPLICATIONS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro takes great pride in our reputation for providing customers with superior technical service and manufacturing support. Our highly skilled technical professionals combine decades of experience with extensive laboratory and technology resources which enables us to provide outstanding customer support and service.
Development of Custom Material Systems
We help our customers meet the changing needs of the electronic component industry. This includes fulfilling component design needs that simply cannot be met using traditional ceramic dielectric formulations. We work closely with our customers to develop innovative dielectric and conductor material systems that are tailored to meet specific performance targets.
Toll Manufacturing and Custom Processing
Our extensive and flexible manufacturing capabilities help our customers produce high quality products in varying quantities and formulations. Ferro’s process engineering and operations teams are ready to enable our customers go to market faster by providing a full range of custom contract manufacturing, joint development programs and toll processing capabilities.