Inner Electrode Pastes for MLCC
Ferro offers a broad selection of inner electrode pastes used in high fire, low fire and ultra-low fire precious metal electrode (PME) passive components.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
Close collaboration with our customers allows us to also develop inner electrode pastes that deliver optimal results based on processing methods such as screen printing, dipping, firing and drying.
Ferro’s MLCC Inner Electrode Pastes are Pb/Cd free and are formulated and processed to be RoHS compliant.
INNER ELECTRODES FOR ULTRA-LOW FIRE PME PASSIVE COMPONENTS (920 - 1020°C)
- 85 Ag/15Pd inner electrode pastes for ultra-low fire multilayer devices
- 90 Ag/10Pd inner electrode pastes for ultra-low fire multilayer devices
- 95 Ag/5 Pd inner electrode pastes for ultra-low fire multilayer devices
INNER ELECTRODES FOR LOW FIRE PME PASSIVE COMPONENTS (1000 - 1140°C)
- 70Ag/30Pd inner electrode pastes for low-fire COG MLCC
- 70Ag/30Pd inner electrode pastes for low-fire BaTiO3- based MLCC
- 75Ag/25 Pd inner electrode pastes for low-fire BaTiO3-based MLCC
- 80Ag/20 Pd inner electrode pastes for low-fire COG MLCC, PZT and lead relaxor dielectrics
ELECTRODES FOR HIGH FIRE PME PASSIVE COMPONENTS (1180 - 1450°C)
- 100 % Pt-platinum conductor paste for varistors, actuators, and other multilayer devices
- 100% Pd-palladium inner electrode pastes for high-fire PME COG MLCC
- 30Ag/70Pd inner electrode pastes for high-fire PME X7R MLC
- 30Ag/70Pd inner electrode pastes for high-fire PME COG MLC
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro takes great pride in our reputation for providing customers with superior technical service and manufacturing support. Our highly skilled technical professionals combine decades of experience with extensive laboratory and technology resources which enables us to provide outstanding customer support and service.
Development of Custom Material Systems
We help our customers meet the changing needs of the electronic component industry. This includes fulfilling component design needs that simply cannot be met using traditional ceramic dielectric formulations. We work closely with our customers to develop innovative dielectric and conductor material systems that are tailored to meet specific performance targets.
Toll Manufacturing and Custom Processing
Our extensive and flexible manufacturing capabilities help our customers produce high quality products in varying quantities and formulations. Ferro’s process engineering and operations teams are ready to enable our customers go to market faster by providing a full range of custom contract manufacturing, joint development programs and toll processing capabilities.