Termination Pastes for Chip Components
Ferro offers a broad selection of silver, silver/palladium, silver/palladium/platinum, and copper termination pastes for precious metal electrode (PME) and base metal electrode (BME) passive components.
Close collaboration with our customers allows us to also develop termination pastes that deliver optimal results based on the required processing method needed such as screen printing, dipping and spraying.
The majority of Ferro’s MLCC Termination Pastes are Pb/Cd free and are formulated and processed to be RoHS compliant. Ferro produces several Pb containing terminations for legacy hi-reliability applications.
PLATABLE (100%) AG TERMINATION PASTES FOR PASSIVE COMPONENTS
- Ferrite, MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- Various electro-ceramics including Al2O3, PZT
- MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- NTC chip components
PLATABLE AG/PD TERMINATION PASTES FOR PASSIVE COMPONENTS
- 95Ag/5Pd termination pastes for ferrites, varistors, MLCC and other BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- 98Ag/2Pd termination pastes for ferrites, varistors, MLCC and other BaTiO3 electro-ceramics 99.5Ag/0.5Pd termination pastes for ferrites, varistors, MLCC and other BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
SOLDERABLE TERMINATION PASTES FOR PASSIVE COMPONENTS
- 100% Ag for Various electro-ceramics including Al2O3, PZT
- 100% Ag for NTC, MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- 75Ag/25Pd for NTC, MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- 80Ag/20Pd for NTC, MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
- 78Ag/19Pd/3Pt for NTC, MLCC and BaTiO3 electro-ceramics
TERMINATION PASTES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS
- 95Ag/5Pd termination interface for conductive adhesives
- 80Ag/20Pd for PME MLCC requiring high leach resistance
- 100% Cu for BME MLCC applications
TERMINATION PASTES FOR CHIP COMPONENTS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ferro takes great pride in our reputation for providing customers with superior technical service and manufacturing support. Our highly skilled technical professionals combine decades of experience with extensive laboratory and technology resources which enables us to provide outstanding customer support and service.
Development of Custom Material Systems
We help our customers meet the changing needs of the electronic component industry. This includes fulfilling component design needs that simply cannot be met using traditional ceramic dielectric formulations. We work closely with our customers to develop innovative dielectric and conductor material systems that are tailored to meet specific performance targets.
Toll Manufacturing and Custom Processing
Our extensive and flexible manufacturing capabilities help our customers produce high quality products in varying quantities and formulations. Ferro’s process engineering and operations teams are ready to enable our customers go to market faster by providing a full range of custom contract manufacturing, joint development programs and toll processing capabilities.