NPR System Lead-Free Container Glass Enamels
The NPR System is Ferro's lead-free color range for the decoration of glass tumblers and tableware.
Intermixable Colors for Limitless Possibilities
NPR container glass enamels are also intermixable, which allows decorators to mix and match their own shades for optimal productivity with minimal inventory. It is recommended to perform preliminary tests before launching production with color mixtures from this system, especially for combinations of red or yellow cadmium-containing colors (as marked *) with any other colors.
NPR System container glass enamels are suitable for tempering cycles, however additional testing is recommended.
- Powder form
- Water-friendly pastes for conventional and electrostatic spraying
- Oil-based liquid pastes for cold screen-printing
- Thermoplastic pastes for multi-color hot screen printing
- Mediums suitable for all applications can also be provided
Colors in the NPR System do not contain voluntary additions of heavy metals that include lead, cadmium, mercury and hexavalent chromium (Cr6+), with the exceptions of the cadmium-containing green, yellow and reds (as marked * below). These colors use cadmium pigments in order to achieve any applicable market-required color tones.
NPR System enamels contain lithium, therefore it is not recommended to use these enamels for the decoration of pressurized containers.
NPR SYSTEM LEAD-FREE CONTAINER GLASS ENAMEL COLOR RANGE
|GREEN||NPR 1820||7714 C|
|GREEN||NPR 1821 *||3425 C|
|BLUE||NPR 2822||301 C|
|BLUE||NPR 2824||293 C|
|BLUE||NPR 2826||7687 C|
|YELLOW||NPR 3820 *||108 C|
|YELLOW||NPR 3822||130 C|
|YELLOW||NPR 3823||114 C|
|RED||NPR 7820 *||485 C|
|RED||NPR 7822 *||202 C|
- The Pantone references and color prints are provided as an indication of the shade only.
- The above-mentioned references are randomly selected color shades, please contact your respective Ferro Technical Service representative to get more information on further available colors.
- The above-mentioned references refer to the powder form only. If a thermoplastic paste, liquid paste or spraying form is being requested, please also indicate the medium.
Additional colors to our standard color range are also available on demand.
Please use the product inquiry form to request complete custom color matching from our technical service team.
NPR SYTEM LEAD-FREE CONTAINER GLASS ENAMELS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as applicable gloss and finish. We also provide testing to ensure the firing stability of mixed shades, mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise. All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.