System 30 LEAD-CONTAINING Glass Enamels
System 30 is Ferro's lead-containing, low-melting color range of glass enamels for the decoration of thin glassware including lamps, fancy glassware and small hollow glassware.
System 30 glass enamels have a relative high coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CTE). It is recommended that special care be given when applying these colors, as enamels with a higher CTE than the substrate glass may weaken the glass.
Intermixable Colors for Limitless Possibilities
System 30 container glass enamels are intermixable, which allows decorators to mix and match their own shades for optimal productivity with minimal inventory. It is recommended to perform preliminary tests before launching production with color mixtures from this system.
Our colors from all systems can be provided in the following forms:
- Powder form
- Water-friendly pastes for conventional and electrostatic spraying
- Oil-based liquid pastes for cold screen-printing
- Thermoplastic pastes for multi-color hot screen printing
- Mediums suitable for all applications can also be provided
System 30 glass enamels contain lead and cadmium.
SYSTEM 30 LEAD-CONTAINING CONTAINER GLASS ENAMEL COLOR RANGE
|GREEN||11 641||349 C|
|DARK GREEN||11 667||3435 C|
|LIGHT BLUE||12 530||293 C|
|DARK BLUE||12 602||REFLEX BLUE C|
|YELLOW||13 440||116 C|
|ORANGE||13 464||166 C|
|RED||17 395||186 C|
- The Pantone references and color prints are provided as an indication of the shade only.
- The above-mentioned references are randomly selected color shades, please contact your respective Ferro Technical Service representative to get more information on further available colors.
- The above-mentioned references refer to the powder form only. If a thermoplastic paste, liquid paste or spraying form is being requested, please also indicate the medium.
Additional colors to our standard color range are also available on demand.
Please use the product inquiry form to request complete custom color matching from our technical service team.
SYSTEM 30 LEAD-CONTAINING GLASS ENAMELS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as applicable gloss and finish. We also provide testing to ensure the firing stability of mixed shades, mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise. All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.