PR System Lead-containing Container Glass Enamels
The PR System is Ferro's lead-containing color range of glass enamels for the decoration of borosilicate glass used in pharmaceutical glass packaging.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
Ferro offers the PR System of lead-containing container glass enamels that are specially formulated for application on borosilicate glass. Testing for suitability on the glass to be decorated for expansion is recommended. PR enamel suitability is also dependent upon application weight.
Intermixable Colors for Limitless Possibilities
PR system colors are intermixable, which allows decorators to mix and match their own shades for optimal productivity with minimal inventory. It is recommended to perform preliminary tests before launching production with color mixtures from this system.
Our colors from all systems can be provided in the following forms:
- Powder form
- Water-friendly pastes for conventional and electrostatic spraying
- Oil-based liquid pastes for cold screen-printing
- Thermoplastic pastes for multi-color hot screen printing
- Mediums suitable for all applications can also be provided
PR System container glass enamels contain lead, cadmium, and lithium.
The following lead and cadmium leaching information are based on DIN EN 1388-2 testing of the basic flux system under laboratory conditions.
- Lead release: < 10 mg/dm2 of the decorated surface
- Cadmium release: < 1 mg/dm2 of the decorated surface
PR SYSTEM LEAD-CONTAINING CONTAINER GLASS ENAMEL COLOR RANGE
|GREEN||PR 106||349 C|
|BLUE GREEN||PR 109||323 C|
|ULTRAMARINE BLUE||PR 113||2945 C|
|ROYAL BLUE||PR 108||Reflex Blue C|
|BLUE||PR 102||2727 C|
|YELLOW||PR 107||012 C|
|ORANGE||PR 101||021 C|
|MEDIUM RED||PR 100||186 C|
|DARK RED||PR 118||200 C|
|BROWN||PR 105||470 C|
- The Pantone references and color prints are provided as an indication of the shade only.
- The above-mentioned references are randomly selected color shades, please contact your respective Ferro Technical Service representative to get more information on further available colors.
- The above-mentioned references refer to the powder form only. If a thermoplastic paste, liquid paste or spraying form is being requested, please also indicate the medium.
Additional colors to our standard color range are also available on demand.
Please use the product inquiry form to request complete custom color matching from our technical service team.
PR SYSTEM LEAD-CONTAINING CONTAINER GLASS ENAMELS PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer custom color mixing services which gives our customers total flexibility in tailoring color matches on-site, as well as applicable gloss and finish. We also provide testing to ensure the firing stability of mixed shades, mixing guidelines and recommendations for Pantone color matching.
Ferro provides complete custom color matching services to help our customers develop new colors and finishes to meet specific industry standards and/or unique customer needs. In addition to matching colors, Ferro can provide formulas to customers using the base/tint system.
Precise color matching can be achieved using our internal extensive database and color matching expertise. All colors are matched to defined reference samples to ensure exact match and consistent color reproduction from batch to batch.