Color Inks for Digital Ceramic Tile Printing
Our KeramInks color series of digital ceramic inks have been specially formulated for tile decoration with digital inkjet printing alongside print-head manufacturers for the most advanced digital ceramic tile printing.
Ferro is the first ceramic ink manufacturer to develop and introduce digital inkjet decoration to the tile market, offering advantages not yet seen in the marketplace. Digital inkjet decoration is recognized as the leading-edge tile printing technique, helping tile manufacturers improve production efficiency and reduce the total cost of their products.
Our KeramInks colored inks display a very broad chromatic range capable of producing a wide variety of decrative effects for ceramic tile.
Specially formulated for high-definition (400 dpi) and high-resolution print heads (GS), KeramInks offer tile manufacturers the ability to achieve high-definition, detailed looks of natural products such as wood, stone and complex mosaics, as well as repeating geometric and irregular patterns, floral patterns, metallic effects and stunning reproductions of photographed images.
KERAMINKS TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Ceramic pigments with controlled crystallization
- Broad chromatic range with the possibility of combining up to 12 colors
- Color range includes: beige, yellow, ochre, blue cyan, emerald, brown, light brown, brown coffee, pink, magenta
KERAMINKS COLOR SERIES INKS FOR DIGITAL CERAMIC TILE PRINTING PRODUCT INFORMATION
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Global Analytical Capabilities
- Quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis
- XRD crystallographic analysis
- Particle size analysis
- Surface analysis and detection of surface defects
- Rheologic analysis (viscosity, yield stress, surface tension)
- Thermal analysis (dilatometry, heating microscopy)
- Mechanical property analysis
- Plotter ink application simulations
Development, Production, Training, and Design
- Glazing line assistance
- New product scale-up assistance including training and production optimization
- Design assistance and innovation services for reduced time to market