CERMARK ULTRA LASER MARKING AEROSOL FOR GLASS AND CERAMICS
CerMark® ULTRA is Ferro’s highest performance black laser marking aerosol formulated to achieve the best results in the industry. This all-in-one product eliminates the need to use several materials making it a more economical solution that delivers darker marks created with faster marking times.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
CerMark ULTRA black laser marking aerosol creates extremely high-quality and highly durable marks while maintaining glass and ceramic substrate integrity.
- Specifically developed to protect the surface of challenging glass and ceramic substrates from laser damage.
- Marks created with CerMark ULTRA black laser marking aerosol for glass and ceramics are significantly more resistant to glass fracturing when using CO2 laser systems.
- ULTRA marks are also scratch resistant and resistant to accelerated weathering measured by QUV testing.
- Once dry, ULTRA aerosol will not rub off on fingers while handling. This will allow immediate coating of parts with the ability to laser mark later when needed.
CERMARK® ULTRA BLACK LASER MARKING AEROSOL PRODUCT INFORMATION
CerMark ULTRA comes in a ready-to-use aerosol formula in a can featuring a specially designed valve designed to deliver improved usage. This design eliminates the need to clear the spray system by inverting the can and spraying again after use.
ULTRA black laser marking aerosol can be used to create pre-firing and post-firing marks on ceramics.
Pre-fire marks made with ULTRA are able to withstand high-temperature heat treatment, making it ideal for applications such as identifying tile bodies before glazing or for ceramic containers used in high-temperature manufacturing processes.
Post-fire marks can also be made with ULTRA on ceramic substrates, including creating marks on the back of ceramic floor tiles when used in industrial applications.
ULTRA black laser marking aerosol must be applied with an even coat to ensure a consistent mark and color.
In order to provide the best results, process requirements for creating high-quality marks may vary depending on substrate composition and/or thickness, application method, and laser type.
The contrast, resolution, and durability of the marks made with ULTRA laser marking aerosol makes it ideal for the following industrial laser marking applications:
- Marking glass trophies and awards
- Designs on plates and dinnerware
- Personalization of glass and ceramic mugs and cups
- Designs on ceramic tile
- Marking VIN numbers on automotive glass
- Coding and traceability on laboratory slides
- Specialty electronic components and substrates
- Serialization and brand marks on sanitaryware
- Logos and instructions on industrial products
THE FERRO CERMARK LASER MARKING ADVANTAGE
Better Consistency and Accuracy
Precision black marks on glass and ceramics can be achieved utilizing ULTRA black laser marking aerosol. Laser-controlled software enables positional accuracy with excellent repeatability for mark delivery.
High contrast, durable marks can be achieved more quickly using ULTRA compared to other marking methods.
In many industrial applications, ULTRA enables rapid marking speeds that result in reduced with decreased rework and scrap.
Extremely High Contrast and Resolution
Laser-bonded marks created with ULTRA laser marking pastes produce permanent, high-resolution marks on glass, ceramics, brick and stone substrates.
FIND A FERRO DISTRIBUTOR
CerMark ULTRA black Laser Marking Aerosol is available worldwide through Ferro’s Distribution Network.