SOLVENT-BASED COATINGS FOR PLASTIC EYEGLASS FRAMES
Ferro-Diegel offers a wide portfolio of colors and quality options of solvent-based paints and coatings for the large array of eyeglass frame materials including polyamides and nylon-based hypoallergenic plastics such as cellulose propionate.
STANDARD SOLVENT-BASED PAINTS & COATINGS FOR EYEGLASS FRAMES
|SOLVENT-BASED COATING TYPES||PROPERTIES|
|Ferro-Diegel Type BL (2-K)||2-Component clear coat|
FERRO-DIEGEL PAINTS and COATINGS ADVANTAGES
- Good adhesion across a wide range of plastics
- Flexible for use with many sizes and geometries
- Excellent chemical and scratch resistance properties
- Compatible with our wide range of additional plastic colors and pigments for limitless design options
- Available with many tactile effects and functionality
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Global Technical Service and Development
For optimal paint and color customization, our specialists are here to help customers find products and systems suitable for their specific application needs including the creation and recommendation of an ideal paint system designed for efficient product application.
Custom Color Mixing and Matching
Custom colors according to current color charts or systems can be developed for individual customer needs. We can also provide new and interesting aesthetic effects designed to enrich the nearly unlimited product range we offer.