UV-CURING AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR DÉCOR PAINTS FOR PLASTICS
Ferro-Diegel offers a wide range of colors and quality options of UV-curing as well as UV and heat curing automotive paints and coatings systems for plastics used in automotive interiors.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
Today’s modern automotive designs are more challenging and delicate, requiring coating solutions that responds to these needs. Our UV-curing and Heat-curing paints and coatings are developed specifically to fulfill the technical requirements of the automobile industry.
Ferro-Diegel UV-curing and heat-curing paints and clear coats for plastics can be applied directly to varying surfaces and substrates including ABS, PC, T65, PA and many more when used with the optimal primer.
STANDARD UV-CURING PAINTS AND COATINGS FOR PLASTICS USED IN AUTOMOTIVE INTERIORS
|Ferro-Diegel UV Monocure TC750v||One-component UV-curing clear coat|
|Ferro-Diegel UV Dualcure TC700v||Two-component UV-curing clear coat
FERRO-DIEGEL UV-CURING COATINGS ADVANTAGES
- Our UV-curing clear coat instantly reacts to UV light, allowing for quicker drying than any other current method, resulting in increased productivity
- UV-curing allows for more vibrant printed colors on a variety of substrates
- Available in both one-component and two-component versions for a wider range of options and applications
- Exhibits high adhesive properties and resistance levels for high quality plastic surface that remains during the life of the product
- Finished products are in compliance with the specifications of the German automotive industry for interior applications
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Global Technical Service and Development
For optimal paint and color customization, our specialists are here to help customers find products and systems suitable for their specific application needs including the creation and recommendation of an ideal paint system designed for efficient product application.
Custom Color Mixing and Matching
Custom colors according to current color charts or systems can be developed for individual customer needs. We can also provide new and interesting aesthetic effects designed to enrich the nearly unlimited product range we offer.