HYDRODESIGN WATERBORNE ORGANIC GLASS COATINGS
Ferro’s Hyrdodesign waterborne glass organic coatings are formulated for interior flat glass used in kitchen fronts, component parts and designing furniture, providing a vast selection of colors and decoration possibilities.
The Hydrodesign line of organic water-based coatings is a top choice for heavy metal-free flat glass decoration, exhibiting excellent mechanical properties and glass adhesion. Easy to use, Hydrodesign offers low curing conditions, is fast drying, and can be applied by all established spraying methods and roller application.
Offering brilliant gloss and color shades in additional matt styles, Hydrodesign provides a very large color range that is naturally free of heavy metals.
- Ready-to-use, no additions necessary
- No pot life to be considered
- No explosion protection required
- All equipment can easily be cleaned with water
- All Ferro waterborne glass coatings are free of heavy metals
- By varnishing the prefabricated glass object, the coloring is uncoupled completely from glass production, now even the smallest lots can be produced economically
- A short lead time for spray-painting significantly reduces the warehousing risk for finished products, allowing for quick-turnaround requests
HYDRODESIGN ORGANIC COATINGS
|GL710||Glossy||DIN 68861-1, DIN 68861-8, DIN EN 15187, DIN EN
ISO 2409, AMK leaflet 005 module 1 / 2 / 3, RAL-GZ-
430/2, DIN 68930
|GLM710||Matt||DIN 68861-1, DIN 68861-8, DIN EN
15187, DIN EN ISO 2409, AMK leaflet 005 module 1 / 2 / 3, RAL-GZ-
430/2, DIN 68930
Hydrodesign GL710 and GLM710 are available in an assortment of basic colors and are mixable in any ratio, enabling our customers to achieve any desired color shade. Ferro can also produce custom colors based on customer specifications or from the common color charts. Sample shades can also be produced in short runs.
For a high-performance design, Ferro also provides effect coatings like metallic colors, gold, silver, copper, neon colors or pearl effects.
Note: Effect coatings may show reduced durability, therefore additional testing is recommended.
HYDRODESIGN WATERBORNE ORGANIC COATINGS-PROPERTIES
- Excellent adhesion on glass
- Eco-friendly, waterborne
- Easy handling
- Low curing conditions
- Single layer applicable
- Hard, viscoplastic surface with excellent mechanical properties
- Very good resistance against chemicals
- Brilliant gloss and color shade resistance
- Certified according to AMK leaflet 005 module 1, 2 & 3
- Free of heavy metals
- Fast drying, accelerated drying possible
- Application of all established spraying methods
- Available as flow or roller application
- A large variety of color and effect options
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Global Technical Service and Development
The Ferro glass painting system consists of basic lacquers and color concentrates that allow for the fast, easy and cost-saving production of individual shades in different gloss degrees. All Pantone® color shades are part of our basic color system.
For optimal paint and color customization, our specialists are here to help customers find products and systems suitable for their specific application needs including the creation and recommendation of an ideal paint system designed for efficient product application.
Custom Color Mixing and Matching
Custom colors according to current color charts or systems can be developed for individual brilliances. In addition to many metallic shades, new and interesting effects enrich the nearly unlimited product range we offer.