HYDROQUICK WATERBORNE ORGANIC COATINGS
Ferro’s Hydroquick high-quality water borne coatings are formulated for color decoration of packaging plastics that meet the special requirements for cosmetics and other industries. Free of heavy metals, Hydroquick offers many metallic colors and effects that create limitless color ranges and options.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
- No explosion protection required
- All equipment can easily be cleaned with water
Ferro plastic coatings show considerable advantages over pigmented plastic:
- All Ferro waterborne plastic coatings are free of heavy metals
- By varnishing the prefabricated glass object, the coloring is uncoupled completely from glass production, now even the smallest lots can be produced economically
- A short lead time for spray-painting significantly reduces the warehousing risk for finished products, allowing for quick-turnaround requests
HYDROQUICK ORGANIC COATINGS
|PRODUCT||GLOSS EFFECT||COMPONENTS||PLASTIC SUBSTRATES||PERFORMANCE|
|HQ350||Glossy||Two-components||PET/PP/PE/ABS/ABSPC||L'Oreal Test: QAC-MC-856A,
|HQM350||Matt||Two-components||PET/PP/PE/ABS/ABSPC||L'Oreal Test: QAC-MC-856A,
HYDROQUICK WATERBORNE ORGANIC COATINGS-PROPERTIES
- Adhesion on several plastics such as PET/PE/PP
- Broad spectrum of plain color shades in several gloss levels
- Nearly unrestricted variety of metallic and effect color shades
- Excellent filler resistance
- Fast drying
- Economic realization of small series
- Eco-friendly, waterborne since
- Free of heavy metals
Our basic color system includes all Pantone® color shades and are mixable in any ratio, enabling our customers to achieve any desired color shade. The easy handling of basic lacquers and color concentrates allows producing a variety of colors, with different gloss levels in a fast, easy and economical manner.
Ferro can also produce custom colors based on customer specifications or from the common color charts. Sample shades can also be produced in short runs, and further custom color shades according to color charts or color systems can also be mixed.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Global Technical Service and Development
The Ferro glass painting system consists of basic lacquers and color concentrates that allow for the fast, easy and cost-saving production of individual shades in different gloss degrees. All Pantone® color shades are part of our basic color system.
For optimal paint and color customization, our specialists are here to help customers find products and systems suitable for their specific application needs including the creation and recommendation of an ideal paint system designed for efficient product application.
Custom Color Mixing and Matching
Custom colors according to current color charts or systems can be developed for individual brilliances. In addition to many metallic shades, new and interesting effects enrich the nearly unlimited product range we offer.