Eco-Lysopac Hybrid Pigments
Ferro's Eco-Lysopac hybrid pigments are specially formulated to provide a one-product solution for lead chromate pigment replacement. Our hybrid pigments are also a one-pigment solution for a specified shade and can bridge the gap between price and performance without neglecting environmental considerations.
Our hybrid pigments cover the complete color space from bright yellow to black, and any shade in between. These offer a good balance of properties that includes high opaqueness and color saturation while exhibiting excellent weathering properties with high heat stability. We have formulated Eco-Lysopac hybrid pigments as a low-priced pigment solution for many heavy metal-free formulations.
Ferro Eco-Lysopac Hybrid Pigments offer these Key Advantages:
- A one-product sustainable color solution
- Specific application-based with tailored color solutions
- An environmentally sustainable solution for lead chrome replacement
- Saves additional lab time for color matching
ECO-LYSOPAC PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
|HEAT FASTNESS||LIGHT FASTNESS||WEATHER FASTNESS||ACID FASTNESS||ALKALI FASTNESS||SOLVENT FASTNESS|
(7-8 on blue wool scale)
(4-5 on blue wool scale)
ECO-LYSOPAC PRODUCT RECOMMENDED PIGMENTS
A number of standard hybrid pigments are already available winth continuing research and development efforts based on new market demands.
- Prototype 6623B: BiVa (Bismuth Vanadate) hybrid pigment, greenish-yellow shade, lead chrome replacement
- Prototype 6624B: Biva (Bismuth Vanadate) hybrid pigment, medium yellow shade, lead chrome replacement
- Eco-Lysopac 6625B: BiVa (Bismuth Vanadate) hybrid pigment, medium yellow shade, lead chrome replacement
- Eco-Lysopac 6626B: BiVa (Bismuth Vanadate) hybrid pigment, reddish-yellow shade, lead chrome replacement
- Prototype 9913C: Lead-free replacement for AL90, very greenish-yellow
- Eco-Lysopac 9914C: Greenish yellow replacement for lead chromate pigments
- Eco-Lysopac 9915C: Medium yellow replacement for lead chromate pigments
- Eco-Lysopac 9916C: Medium yellow replacement for lead chromate pigments
- Eco-Lysopac 9917C: Reddish yellow color solution
HYBRID PIGMENT STANDARD APPLICATIONS
COATINGS - INDUSTRIAL
|9914C||Not Suitable||Suitable||Not Suitable||Suitable|
|9915C||Not Suitable||Suitable||Not Suitable||Suitable|
|9916C||Not Suitable||Suitable||Not Suitable||Suitable|
COATINGS - DECORATIVE
|6623B||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|6624B||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|6625B||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|6626B||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|9913C||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|9914C||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|9915C||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|9916C||Suitable||Limited Suitable||Limited Suitable||Not Suitable|
|9917C||Not Suitable||Not Suitable||Not Suitable||Not Suitable|
We can produce a broad range of hybrid pigments to meet many applications with custom properties including shade, quality and cost in order to meet our customers’ expectations.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Advanced Color Matching
Ferro technicians combine their talents with today's most advanced computer color analysis equipment to offer our customers precise color-matching services. Our spectrophotometry process minimizes metamerism, speeds up color matching, ensures consistent quality and helps identify the pigment combination that produces any given color for the lowest possible cost and right performance characteristics, including outdoor durability and NIR reflectance.
Ferro can match your color chip/drawdown or we can refer to complete files of OSHA, Munsel, RAL, Federal Standard 595 Series or Pantone® matching systems to achieve your reference number. All of our colors are matched to Ferro standards or your reference sample, ensuring precise color reproduction from order to order.
Providing Formulation Guides/Assistance with Startup Formula Creation
We assist customers in their product development efforts to ensure regulatory compliance (e.g., usage in food, cosmetics) and desired performance including anticorrosion, outdoor durability and NIR reflectance.