COPPER CMP SLURRIES FOR METAL REMOVAL
Ferro is a leading global manufacturer of optimized high-purity copper CMP slurries designed to deliver optimal performance in metal CMP (chemical mechanical planarization) applications.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
- Neutral formula
- Low abrasive concentration (colloidal silica) and good defect performance
- Tunable Cu polishing rate and excellent customization ability
- High selectivity (Cu/Ta>2000)
- Superb planarization performance
- High dilute ratio (> 10X concentration) for lower cost of ownership
- Improved line yield for ultra-low Cu corrosion rate
- Qualified in HVM from 130nm to 45nm
SN2070 COPPER CMP SLURRY
The SN20701 copper slurry offers a tunable removal rate for copper with linear response to downforce.
COPPER CMP SLURRY DISHING RESULTS
Dishing results below show qualified performance.
|L/S ARRay (um)||AVE Dishing (Å)|
We also work with our customers to design custom polishing products with tailored properties required for a specific application.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
With over 40 years of surface finishing experience, Ferro’s research, development and analytical resources enable us to develop unique polishes and abrasives for polishing a variety of substrates including plastic, glass, automotive clear coats, and sapphire.
Our expertise in abrasive particle development and manufacturing technology allows us to optimize the physical and chemical properties needed to deliver optimal solutions for our customers’ varied polishing applications.