CERIUM OXIDE SLURRIES FOR STI CMP
Ferro offers a range of STI (shallow trench isolation) CMP solid state cerium oxide slurries designed to deliver low scratch performance from the 65nm node to 14nm and below.
With over 40 years of ceria particle engineering experience, we’ve been able to develop a highly dispersed ceria particle that meets the stringent defectivity requirements of advanced technology requirements.
Our high-performance specially formulated STI CMP colloidal ceria products are designed for low point of use solids.
Ferro Truplane® 2303 cerium oxide slurries are designed for 14nm and below. These products combine optimized particle science with novel accelerants to provide a fast removal rate with the lowest solids content allowing a lower downforce resulting in low defectivity with lower cost of ownership.
TRUPLANE® 2303 CERIUM OXIDE SLURRY PARTICLE DISTRIBUTION DMEAN 85NM
TRUPLANE® 2303 CERIUM OXIDE SLURRY: OVER-POLISH BEHAVIOR
TruPlane 2303 exhibits an extremely wide over-polish window with minimal trench loss.
CERIUM OXIDE SLURRIES FOR STI CMP-KEY ADVANTAGES
- Tightly controlled particle size distributions and low LPCs ensure polishing consistency and low defectivity
- A wide portfolio of colloidal ceria-based offerings designed to deliver ultra-low scratch performance
- Tailored particle surface chemistry, combined with proprietary chemical packages, allows for precise control of selectivity and oxide removal rates.
- Wide over-polishing windows due to extremely low dishing and low nitride loss
- Low point of use solids for reduced cost of ownership
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
With over 40 years of surface finishing experience, Ferro’s research, development and analytical resources enable us to develop unique polishes and abrasives for polishing a variety of substrates including plastic, glass, automotive clear coats, and sapphire.
Our expertise in abrasive particle development and manufacturing technology allows us to optimize the physical and chemical properties needed to deliver optimal solutions for our customers’ varied polishing applications.